1. "This is an extraordinarily risky situation that the world faces as global stock markets begin to tumble. When I look back at all my decades of being in the financial world, I can't remember a single time when world markets have been more prone to total collapse than they are today."
2. "If you look at any rational metric, the U.S. stock market is seriously overvalued because of all the money central banks have been pumping into the markets. Now we have earnings under pressure because of the strong dollar and the weak economy."
3. "Events in Europe are also getting more dangerous by the day. In a mere 10-day period the Swiss abandoned their currency peg with the euro, which created enormous chaos, the ECB announced a major QE program, and the Greeks elected a government whose views are at distinct odds with their creditors at the ECB."
4. "On a day when stocks are plunging, we see see gold and silver acting as safe havens. Also, the mining sector continues to offer the best upside at the current time. All the gold and silver stocks in the world don’t even have a collective market capitalization of $500 billion. Well, the ECB is creating more than twice that amount out of thin air over the next year."
5. "When people finally understand that the entire global financial system as it stands today is just one giant Ponzi scheme, all hell is going to break loose. Then you will see oceans of money panicking into physical gold and silver. The impact of this on the price of gold, silver, and the shares will shock market participants. In that environment gold and silver will break through their all-time highs in what will seem like the blink of an eye.”
Link to Kingworldnews story